About Big G Express
Become a truck driver with the Big G family – we’ll take care of you now and in the future.
At Big G Express, we like to say, “It’s good to be us!”...Why? you ask. When we say home most weekends, we mean home most weekends! And not just for your 34 hour reset - we pride ourselves on Big G drivers having predictable weekend home-time you can build life around for you and your family.
Plus - we offer our truck drivers a rich and satisfying career and now NEW WEEKLY MINIMUM PAY for more financial stability and less stress from the unknowns in the industry today.
CDL-A truck drivers with Big G enjoy competitive Practical Mileage pay package + 1⁄2 CPM raise EVERY 6 months, many bonus opportunities, routine home time & exceptional benefits. As a 100% Employee-Owned Company, we are always looking for ways to help our drivers be successful every day
for them and their families.
We invest in OUR drivers and allow YOU to earn YOUR stake in YOUR company + FREE RETIREMENT!
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Advantages:
- Home most weekends with your family, more than just your 34!
- NEW WEEKLY MINIMUM PAY! - $1,000 per week to all current and new drivers
- Top drivers average $68,000 per year
- Earn up to $.50 CPM starting pay
- Based on experience, clean driving record, & stable work history
- Pay Mileage program – PC Miler Practical Miles
- Raises EVERY 6 months
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) & 401(k) with match
- Excellent bonus earning potential:
- Monthly mileage bonus
- Bi-annual fuel & performance bonus
- Annual safety bonus
- Unlimited referral bonuses - $2,500 per driver
- 2 day PAID Orientation - Rental car & private hotel room
- E-Z Pass, PrePass, APUs, & Inverters
- Late-model equipment
- Pet & rider policy
- Per diem option
- Industry-leading benefits:
- Affordable family health insurance
- Free life insurance & long-term disability plans
- Paid Vacations & Paid Holidays
CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Current, valid CDL-A
- 22 years old
- At least 6 months experience
- Good MVR
- Stable work history