About Montgomery Transport
Drivers Averaging .63 CPM And Earn Up To $1,200 Weekly Minimum Pay Driving Flatbed
Join Montgomery Transport, where we offer CDL-A truck drivers a promising flatbed career with industry-leading pay, weekly home time and up to $2,500 orientation pay. CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs at Montgomery provide a Loyalty Program, breaking the ceiling on industry standards with weekly payments up to your first 84 weeks, while our Weekly Minimum Pay ensures consistency and reliability during seasonably-soft market conditions.
CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs offer:
- Average of $70,000 annually
- Weekly Minimum Pay
- Up to $1,200/week dependent on tenure (6-12 Months: $1,000/wk; 12-36 Months: $1,100/wk; 36+ Months: $1,200/wk)
- Eligible after 6 months tenure with Montgomery Transport
- Must meet applicable conditions
- Pay for Performance Plan, earn up to an additional $500 / 4 week pay period
- Weekly home time based on driver domicile
- New Drivers Pay
- 1st Week: $1,050 first week orientation
- 2nd Week: $800 ($550+$250 for on-time Monday delivery)
- Additional Loyalty Pay
- Rental car or plane ticket (depending upon driver’s domicile)
- Single rooms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided
- 401(k) with employer match
- Top-of-the-line equipment averging 1.5 years old
- Short-haul, tarp, detention, layover & breakdown pay
- Corporate chaplain service
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- 1 year of CDL-A OTR driving experience with 1-year of flatbed experience
- No more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents combined in the past 3 years
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Experience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirement
- No DUI in the past 10 years
Montgomery Transport is proud to be deemed an essential business by the Department of Homeland Security and CISA. We are fully operational, servicing the needs of our customers, professional drivers, and our great nation.
Montgomery Transport is hiring and accepting applications for qualified drivers. Orientation is held on-site while remaining in compliance with recommendations from the CDC.
Ready To Make A Change For The Better? Connect With Montgomery Transport Today!