Each year, our drivers travel over 700 million miles and deliver countless loads of merchandise to Walmart and Sam's Club locations across the nation—all while remaining one of the largest and safest fleets on the road.
Walmart drivers have a sense of pride in their purpose because they see the value in helping people to live better.
Our careers give Walmart drivers the freedom to be their own boss and feel respected as an individual at work.
With a 300 mile average length-of-haul and a regular work schedule, reset hours at home, not on the road.
The number one reason our drivers leave is retirement – our turnover is one of the lowest in the industry! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
What You’ll Need
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat endorsement.
- A minimum of 30 months of experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the last 3 years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs convictions within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
Why be a Walmart Driver?
Benefits from Day One
- Earn PTO immediately—up to 21 days in your first year
- 401K, medical, and dental
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Up to four paid safety days a year