About Milan Supply Chain Solutions
Make Your Move To Milan For PAY, HOME TIME & RESPECT!
We are proud to share MILAN celebrated 50 years strong this year and are still rolling!
We are here to support those impacted by closures within the transportation industry, and especially those who may even be stranded on the road due to those closures.
If you or someone you know is looking for a new company to call “HOME”, have them contact our recruiting team today! We are staffed and ready to assist drivers in joining #teammilan !!
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers at Milan enjoy:
- Drivers average $66k to $82K+ annually
- Average weekly pay is $1200 to $1500+
- Work MORE EARN MORE – the more miles you drive, the BIGGER the paycheck!
- We want to help Company Drivers transition SUCCESSFULLY to their new career with Milan
- NEW Guarantee Weekly Pay: For the 1st (4) FULL Weeks of employment with MILAN
- $1,500 Orientation Pay for LIMITED TIME!
- 1 1/2 DAY ORIENTATION! We are following the CDC guidelines and enforcing social distancing during orientation
- Paid layover, stops, detention and breakdown
- Weekly home time YOU can count on!
- Safety, fuel efficiency & productivity
- Strong culture – we value you!
- We live by SITED – Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Diversity
- Dedicated driver retention team
- Our EXPERIENCED dispatchers work to get you miles – average of 15 years’ experience per dispatcher
- Excellent benefits:
- 401k match on the first 3%
- Low-cost healthcare for you and your family (medical, dental, vision and pharmacy)
- Life insurance
- Paid Time off
- Rider & pet program Day 1
- Regional Midwest & Southeast Services ONLY
- NO NY, NJ or West Coast
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- At Least 21 years of age
- Students welcome- no experience required!
- No more than one preventable accident in the most recent three year driving period
You want a CDL-A truck driver career that offers what you need on the road and off it-- Milan will get you there. With 50 years of industry experience as a privately-owned, asset-based truckload carrier, Milan Supply Chain Solutions has developed a strong commitment to delivering world-class service. That means great freight and miles, FAST orientation, and we get our drivers HOME WEEKLY too! We believe that CDL-A company truck driving professionals deserve driving careers that generate success and freedom, and we provide you with the keys to get there- Pay, Time, Respect.