For A Quality Of Life That Matches Your Quality Of Work.
APPLY NOW (931) 651-6243
At Averitt, there’s no limit to how far you can go. We believe in making better pay, better benefits, better equipment, and a positive company culture a top priority for the Averitt team – so, whether you’re on or off the road, life’s good…Turn Here.
It’s just a known fact – CDL-A Company Truck Drivers with Averitt enjoy the industry’s finest home time, so they can spend more time doing the important things.
Why are more CDL-A truck drivers turning to Averitt?
- Fantastic home time options:
- 93% of our regional CDL-A truck drivers are home by noon on Saturday and average 65+ hours at home each week
- Dedicated & flatbed CDL-A truck drivers enjoy weekly or even daily home time
- Local CDL-A truck drivers are home daily
- Competitive pay and paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing
- Company-sponsored per diem program
- Averitt pays you $66/day for meals and incidental expenses when out of town overnight
- Flat rate means no receipts required
- Tax free
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with profit sharing that directs a portion of company profits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Turn Here for equipment that works as hard as you do:
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners
- All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions
- Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
- Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms.
Ready to change? Turn here and apply for CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs TODAY!
Averitt is a leading transportation employer with more than 100 locations throughout the United States. The company features many amenities to serve its driving force, such as state-of-the-art facilities, driver support centers for its over-the-road drivers, dynamic safety technology on its equipment, finishing schools and other training programs, and much more. It also has a strong benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, a company-funded profit sharing retirement plan, an incentive program for referrals, a uniform credit, and paid holidays. These benefits, combined with a team-oriented culture and opportunities for career growth, help Averitt show unity throughout its network and to its customers.
Averitt is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.