About Roehl GYCDL
We're open and hiring during COVID-19.
As professional drivers carry our country through these uncertain times, it's more important than ever that we support our driving teammates with the resources and amenities they need. Roehl's locations across the country are open for our driving teammates and we're hiring essential workers who want to join TeamRoehl.
Time for a change?
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000+!
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 when you work a week while you get your CDL.
- Your paid training to get your CDL is three weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- We provide lodging and most meals.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver with Roehl.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
No one invests in you like Roehl.