We’re Reengineering Trucking. For Good.
Without truck drivers, there is no trucking. But our industry treats these hardworking professionals like expendable resources. We're out to change that. Permanently. And for the better.
We are a trucking company built for one purpose: to make drivers’ lives better. And we are. Our driver turnover is 1/5 the industry average because driving for Variant is a completely different experience.
CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS: 56 - 60 CPM (based on experience)
• Home every other weekend for 48 hours.
• Drivers average 2500+ miles per week
• Optimized load plans to maximize your miles
• On-time home time is what we grade ourselves against
• Majority of freight is East of I-35, but we go where the freight goes - ALL 48
• 50-60% Drop & Hook
• 40-50% Live Unload
• ALL no-touch freight
• Average length of haul is over 700 miles
• All shifts are empowered for your needs
• NEWER TRUCKS!
• Operations Specialist you can talk with whenever you need us at 24/7!
• Single point of contact
• Driver App Includes the following
• Social Network Abilities
• Vision to your Journey, including preplans
• Customer Attributes
• 1 year = 1 week
• 3 years = 2 weeks
• 7 years = 3 weeks
• 15 years = 4 weeks
6+ Months Experience: 56 CPM / 2+ Years: 60 CPM
• Detention Pay $12.50 per hour after 2nd hour
• Layover Pay/Breakdown Pay $100 per day EXCLUDING Sundays