About Kenco Transportation Services
Class A Regional Dedicated Driver
Want to retire at your next job?
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Class A Regional Dedicated Driver to the site in Knoxville, TN.
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information technology.
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles- Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
The Regional Dedicated Driver operates tractor/trailer or straight truck equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers, and their Vendor's to their final destination.
- 0.60 CPM-----2500 miles weekly
- Dedicated lanes with a combination of OD (Origin/Destination) examples:
- These are only examples as to what the driver can expect, they are not concrete lanes that will happen every week verbatim to what is below.
- Knoxville, TN to Keasby or Robbinsville, NJ
- Knoxville, TN to Allentown, PA
- Allentown, PA to Windsor, VA
- Knoxville TN to Windsor, VA / Windsor, VA to Knoxville,TN
- Union City, GA to Cleveland/Knoxville, TN
- 99% drop and hook freight, but at times there will be a need to run a brokered load if we have a dedicated load cancel
- Our trucks do have cameras in them!
- There is detention pay and layover pay where it is necessary.
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers to the Vendor's destination.
- Operates the tractor/trailer to ensure that the product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure products are delivered to their final destination undamaged and in their original condition.
- Required to follow company policy, participate in required trainings and keep truck clean.
- Maintains driver's daily logs, trip reports and other documents as required.
- Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip inspections on tractor/trailer.
- Communicates any delivery issues up line to the Transportation Supervisor/Manager
- Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other motorists who share the highway.
- Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations and state laws.
- Perform any other reasonable request as directed by management.
- 0.60 CPM + .02 CPM quarterly bonus
- Paid every week via direct deposit.
- 99% Drop and Hook
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 401K with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are looking for a driver who wants a career, stability, and wants to retire from Kenco!! We are continuously growing and would like you to be a part of that growth! Come join our team!!
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT physical.
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has adequate experience and to verify driving history with former employers.
- Must be willing to be out for 5-6 days, back home on weekend. Home time can vary and you may be able to be home more often through the week including 34 hour resets, etc. However, it is not guaranteed. It will depend on business need and location of load deliveries.