About Clean Harbors Company Tanker
Our private fleet of more than 8,000 vehicles operated by more than 4,000 company drivers covers a wide range of trucking and equipment operating careers.
Clean Harbor's fleet includes
Box trucks, Tankers, Dry Vans, End Dumps, Roll-offs, Vacuum trucks, Combos, and
more to complete our work. We have local, regional and Over-the-Road roles. Our
work utilizes both CDL Class A and Class B drivers.
More than just driving, our drivers and equipment operators
are trained to safely drive and expertly operate specialized pieces of
equipment. If you’re looking to bump docks, these jobs are not for you.
Drive Regionally or Over-The-Road for our National
Transportation division. These Class A drivers maximize their earning potential
by being on the road 1-2 weeks at a time.
Safety is our No. 1 priority. As a driver and equipment
operator, you'll get the training and support to do your job and return home
Clean Harbors is looking for a Professional Driver- Class A to join their tanker Fleet. As a driver for Clean Harbors, you will be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations. Drivers who can be out for longer periods of time can be routed across our network to make sure you stay loaded and are making money.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages 80K-95K Yearly average!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates Class a Tanker. Adheres to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Placards vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Complies with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations;
- Communicates regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required; Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or willingness to obtain upon hire, required;
- 1+ years of previous OTR driving experience is a preferred;
- Previous experience transporting hazardous waste is an asset;
- Previous experience using handheld computer devices.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/cleanharbors
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.