About LCL Bulk Transport (Elizabethtown)
LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run Regionally and Over the Road
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures in the US!
LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. With Terminals in Elkhorn, WI and Elizabethtown, PA. LCL Bulk operates more than 70 trucks and 200 tank trailers for a dedicated and specialized customer base across the MW and NE. We offer small company values but with large company benefits.
• Weekly payroll
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• 401(k), Profit sharing
• Paid Holidays and PTO
• Class A CDL
• NOW accepting 6 months to 1 year experience with certificate of completion from a certified driving school
• Over 21 years of age
REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS – Dedicated Customer Base – PAY INCREASE
DRIVERS EARN AN AVERAGE OF $80-$90K FIRST YEAR WITH A GUARANTEED MINIMUM TRANSITION PAY!
TOP DRIVERS CAN EARN $100K+ YEARLY!
NOW OFFERING $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!! Starting pay on loaded miles minimum $0.60 CPM!
WE ALSO HAVE 5 DEDICATED FLEET DRIVERS IN HARRISBURG, PA WITH A GUARANTEED MINIMUM.
DRIVERS FOR LCL BULK CAN EXPECT:
• EARN AN AVERAGE OF $80-$90K FIRST YEAR WITH A GUARANTEED MINIMUM TRANSITION PAY!
• $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for new drivers (rehires) - $1000 paid upon the pulling of 1st solo load and $1000 every 30 days after until the $10K is paid out
- Rehires less than 2 years eligible for $5000 Sign-On
- Rehires more than 2 years eligible for $10K Sign-On
• Truck parking at home
• Average of between ($1,400 - $1,600+) per week
• $1,300/week Guaranteed Minimum Transition Pay for 90 days starting 2nd week
• $1,300/week Guaranteed Minimum Pay for dedicated drivers
• Assigned late model equipment
• EpicVue TV, XM Radio, APU, Refrigerator and inverter
• Regional drivers are home every week on schedule
• OTR drivers are home every 10 to 14 days (out longer if you choose)
• Dedicated customer base
• Paid orientation and tanker training (training pay $250/day)
• Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
• No Hazmat needed
• $75.00/day weekend premium ($7,200+/yr. potential) – included under the transition pay minimum
To submit your application, please click "Apply Now," or call (888)260-9316