About Hub Group (Dedicated)
A Career That Puts You in the Driver’s Seat
Enjoy predictable home time with higher pay, great benefits and more with dedicated truck driving jobs at Hub Group. We’re looking for experienced van, container, and flatbed drivers all throughout our national network.
You can always be sure a move to Hub Group is the right decision because our professional dedicated drivers support some of the world’s leading brands. Our focus is to provide an environment that supports you while you’re behind the wheel.
● 1 Year CDL Class A Driving Experience
● 21 Years of Age
What’s in It For You?
● 95% of our dedicated drivers are local and are home daily
● Many locations offer all drop & hook deliveries, no touch freight
● Weekly pay averages $1,400-$1,550, with some markets paying up to $2,000+
● Sign on bonus available in select markets
● $3,000 referral bonus
● Quarterly safety bonus
● Paid time off
● High quality medical/dental/vision insurance options
● Supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage)
● Weekly paycheck
● 401k retirement plan
● Transition pay program that provides a guaranteed minimum for your first 6 weeks until you get up to speed
Sound like your kind of driving job? Join us today as a CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver at Hub Group.