About Go-To Transport
CDL-A Truck Drivers Get Home Weekly On Regional Runs!
Why is the turnover rate so low at Go-To Transport? There isn’t just one reason. There are many reasons: weekly home time, excellent pay and benefits, responsive and caring dispatch, great customer base – the list goes on and on. The fact is, we care about our CDL-A company truck drivers and we are dedicated to meeting their needs, resolving concerns, rewarding good work, and keeping them happy. That’s why drivers start here, stay here, and love being here. Put your trust in us – you won’t regret it.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Earn Up To $90,000/year!
- Weekly Home Time
- Honest, Trustworthy and Seasoned dispatch
- Average Fleet Tenure- 9.5 years! We give drivers a place to call Home.
- Award-winning fleet for safety and compliance
- Assigned late-model equipment w/spacious, premium interior
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health/dental insurance, life insurance + vision
- 401(k) with company dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Paid time off and holidays
- Driver rewards program
- Refer new drivers for a cash bonus and rewards points
- Pay for layover, stop pay, excessive deadhead, detention, driver assist
- Fuel card & other discount programs
- Rider Policy
- Must have valid CDL A license
- Must have minimum 2 years CDL A regional driving experience
- Good driving record and personal record
- Hazmat, Canada, and Tanker encouraged, but not required for all drivers