About Miller Truck Lines
Thank you for considering Miller Truck Lines, LLC! We are always looking for qualified individuals that want to be a part of our professional, positive, and people-centered team. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees.
Miller Truck Lines, LLC has options for qualified drivers no matter what level they are in their career.
● Late Model Equipment Available
● Variety of Routing Options
● Great Career Paths
● Paid Vacation
● Excellent Benefits
Founded in 1983, Miller Truck Lines, LLC works hard not only to satisfy customer needs but also to provide opportunities for employees and contractors to work for a family-owned, family-lead company. Strong work ethic, diversity in services and most importantly...people make Miller successful!
Miller Truck Lines, headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was founded and incorporated in 1983. Miller is a family-owned and operated company with deep-rooted family values. Our founders, James and Bonnie Miller knew firsthand the challenges and rewards of sitting behind the wheel. Miller has an appreciation for the individuals and the sacrifices that our drivers, as well as non-drivers, make to achieve success.
Home-Time for Flatbed Drivers: Weekly
Flatbed and Reefer Starting Pay - 50CPM
● Additional 1 cent for every year with the previous carrier (max at 55CPM)
● 1 CPM raise each year with Miller (max at 55CPM)
Miller Truck Lines specializes in hauling freight that requires an open deck flatbed trailer. Common freight that our drivers haul are items such as, lumber, wallboard, steel products, pipe, and other building materials that must be hauled on a flatbed trailer.
Flatbed Division Features
● Award-winning service
● Diversified trailer fleet
● Dedicated fleet and custom services development for niche needs
● Support network for fueling, maintenance, and driver services
● Dry Van
● Regional Short-Haul Flatbed - Percentage pay of 28%
● Owner Operators - Percentage pay of 80%.
Call for details on additional opportunities