About Metro Xpress
Join the Metro Family!
We Care About Your Home Time.
Metro Xpress has grown into the largest general commodities truckload carrier in Wichita, Kansas and is one of the premier carriers in the entire Midwest, serving all forty - eight states.
In addition to the long haul trucking, Metro Xpress also has warehousing and distribution facilities in Wichita. We truly have evolved into a total logistics company. Computer systems, Electronic logs, mobile satellite systems, alliance partners, and the best personnel in the business literally makes us an excellent choice for all professional drivers!
Drive For Metro Xpress
- Average annual pay $80,000-$100,000
- Variety of runs, most 3-5 days out
- We care about your home time - Get Home Weekly!!
- Assigned Late model tractors
- Elogs! Sirius XM Radio!
- No Touch Freight
- Drop and layover pay, load/unload pay
Locally Owned and Operated
- Drive for a family oriented, safe, honest company. A company that still believes in doing things right.
- Paid Tolls, scale fees, and “lumper” expenses
- Fuel Idle bonus & safety bonus
- Health insurance options. Paid life insurance
- Paid vacation, 401K with Co. match, and More
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 1 year OTR experience
- Stable work history