About Marten (Clarksville)
CDL-A - Truck Driver: Dedicated Walmart Routes - Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus & Weekly Home Time!
Earn an additional $5,000 yearly for working on weekends, while still getting home every week.
Don't Wait, Call Now!
Enjoy the reliability of a great Walmart dedicated route from Marten. Drivers on these routes will average over $70,000 per year. Top drivers are earning over $88,000 yearly. These routes have weekly home time during the week, and also for a limited time, choose to work weekends to earn an additional $5,000 per year.
We're also offering a $1,000 hiring bonus on your first paycheck and a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000 for all routes.
Get paid even when you're not rolling with Marten's Exclusive Pay Boosters, including detention pay, inclement weather pay, stop pay, breakdown pay, and more-all starting the second you stop!
Call or apply now to get started right away!
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000
- Drivers Avg. $70,000+ Yearly
- Top Drivers Avg. $88,000+ Yearly
- Additional $5,000/year for weekend shift
- $150 per driver for picking up extra shifts
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st paycheck
- Night Shifts available - Earn more working nights
- Consistent work schedule
- Home weekly
- Family Atmosphere with onsite dispatch
- Personal relationship with operations
- No-touch freight
- Consistent weekly paycheck
- Inclement weather pay - get paid to shut down and stay safe during bad weather
- Consistent days worked
- Holiday Pay
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added
- Marten does not provide CDL training
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 68 mph passing feature governed at 65mph jump to 68mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy