About Apex Transportation
Local, Regional & OTR Positions
Local Drivers: Competitive hourly pay with overtime after 40 hours
Since 1996, Apex Transportation has been a leader in Colorado flatbed trucking and specialty transportation services. For nearly two decades, service has been our top priority — every member of the Apex team is committed to transporting your freight safely and on time, every time.
Why Apex Transportation
Total support makes all the difference in your driving career
- We pay 90% of your Benefits and 60% of any dependents for Health, Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Benefits like AFLAC, Legal Shield offered
- 401K with 3% company matching after time
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Riders & Pets Policy
- Six Paid Holidays for major Holidays.
- Excellent support staff to assist you and keep you busy.
CDL Class A Drivers
- Sign on and Retention Bonus
- Local Drivers: Competitive hourly pay with overtime after 40 hours
- Regional & OTR: legal load pay is $0.47 cpm and Oversize is $0.50 cpm Interstate Commerce
- Stop pay and layover pay
- Weekly pay direct deposited each Friday or a live check
Our fleet size is manageable at 65 power units and 18 speed. Yet what makes us stand out from the transport “crowd” is our staff of approximately 95 employees. Each is committed to providing the highest level of service and helping you transport your freight safely and cost-effectively.
- A minimum of 23 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years of Tractor Trailer experience
- Stable work history
- Clean driving record