About Marten (TX)
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs - Dry Van Route - Guaranteed $1,250 weekly minimum pay. Avg. $1,400+ Weekly.
Earn up to $12,000 more yearly with another new pay raise - $3,500 Sign-On Bonus - $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Don't Wait, Call Now!
No carrier pays you better than Marten. We're raising our pay once again. With our most recent pay raise this year, drivers are earning up to an additional $12,000 annually. Also, with our weekly guaranteed pay, drivers are taking home a minimum of $1,250 weekly. Our drivers are earning $1,400 or more on average every week. You'll get home weekly on this Dedicated Dry Van route and for a limited time, we're also offering a $3,500 sign-on bonus and $1,000 hiring bonus on your first paycheck as well.
We've built dense freight lanes that help our drivers get home more. Many routes offer home weekly options, with some routes even offering home time daily.
Marten even pays when you're stopped. You'll get inclement weather pay, detention pay, and layover pay with our Exclusive Pay Boosters.
Let Marten take care of you like no other carrier.
Call or apply today to get started right away!
- $1,250 Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- $1,400+ Average Weekly Pay
- $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st Paycheck
- Home Weekly Opportunities
- Drop and Hook Freight
- Exclusive Pay Boosters
- Detention Pay = Up to $195 per day
- Inclement Weather Pay = Up to $250 per day
- Layover Pay = Up to $250 a day
- Weekend Layover Pay = Up to $300 per day
- Drivewyze Carrier
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- Marten does not provide CDL training
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 68 mph passing feature governed at 65mph jump to 68mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy