About Bennett Motor Express (Open Deck)
Grow Your CDL-A Business With Flatbed, Step Deck & Heavy Haul Routes!
At Bennett Motor Express, we know there’s nothing more important than family. In fact, our company is still run by the same family who founded it over 40 years ago. And we’re just as dedicated to the meaningful partnerships we’ve built over time; our owner operator truck driving opportunities offer competitive rates, industry-leading fuel discounts and many other business- boosting incentives to keep you rolling – because your family is as important to us as our very own.
Our CDL-A OTR Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- $1,000 Orientation Bonus
- Fast pay – every day can be payday
- Earn 74.7% pulling your trailer, 65% pulling ours
- Industry-leading fuel discounts – an average of $5,000 annual savings
- No forced dispatch
- Tire & parts discounts
- Safety bonus up to $3,000
- Business accounting support
- Load alerts in your area
- Medical insurance programs
- Chaplain available 24/7
- Pet program
- Rider Program
We have OTR Open Deck Owner Operator Truck Driver Positions open in the following divisions:
- Step deck
- Heavy haul
- Now Offering Power Only Opportunities
Love country, Love trucking at Bennett Motor Express.
CDL-A OTR Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- 21+ and 2 years' experience
- 1 year of verifiable OTR/regional experience in the last 3 years
- Must have 6 months of open deck experience in the last 10 years*
- *If you have flatbed experience that’s greater than 2 years but less than 10 years, we can qualify you for a Load Securement Awareness class
Equipment Requirements for Tractors:
- No age restrictions on tractors
- Open deck must have headache rack on tractor with chains, straps and rachets (speak to recruiter for size of chains)
Women in the Driver’s Seat Program:
We’re proud to have so many amazing independent women drivers and contractors on the Bennett team. To show our support, we developed the Women in the Driver’s Seat program, which fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition, industry events and resources.