About Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is looking for new partnerships to begin immediately!
At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
- AVG $225K+ per year
- $7500 Sign On Bonus
- True Power Only, No Fees
- Cargo Insurance Paid
- Only PD, BT, OCC/ACC insurance required
- Paid ELD Device
- Paid Toll Transponder Devices
- No Trailer Fees or Maintenance
- Get paid for all non-driving work related time
- Tire and Parts Discounts
- All Miles, loaded and empty paid!
- No fighting the market
- Work for the shipper direct!
Owner Operators Average $225K+ per year
When you partner with the Clean Harbors team, you will perform work that truly makes a difference – not only in people’s lives but also in protecting the planet. Change your life for the better.
Clean Harbor’s fleet includes Box trucks, Tankers, Dry Vans, End Dumps, Roll-offs, Vacuum trucks, Combos, and more to complete our work. We have local, regional and Over-the-Road routes.
As a Clean Harbors Owner Operator partner, you will be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations. Waste will be hauled via tankers; trucks with gear pumps are strongly preferred (we will help you purchase a pump if you don’t already have one). No pumps are required for hauling dry vans.
Clean Harbors is looking for a Professional Driver- Owner Operator to join their fleet. As an Owner Operator partner, you will be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations. Drivers who can be out for longer periods of time can be routed across our network to make sure you stay loaded and are making money.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- All Time Paid/ No Free Time
- All Miles Paid, empty and loaded
- All Miles Paid equally, empty and loaded
Company Paid Expenses
- Weight Tickets
- ELD Installation and Maintenance
- IFTA Reporting
- Company Cell Phone
- Clean Harbors Operating License
- Trailer Wash
- Sign-on Bonus ($7500)
- Referral Bonus ($4000/per driver)
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates Class A Tanker. Adheres to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Placards vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Complies with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations;
- Communicates regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have your own truck, required;
- Class A CDL required; Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or willingness to obtain upon hire, required;
- 1+ years of previous OTR driving experience is a preferred;
- Previous experience transporting hazardous waste is an asset;
- Previous experience using handheld computer devices.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.